Researchers finding show that Vitamin D may help prevent ischemic strokes. These new findings were presented at the International Stroke Conference. The research presented at the conference showed that patients with vitamin D levels below 30 ng/mL had infarcts two-fold larger than those with higher levels and had a higher risk for functional dependence at […]Continue reading...
HistoryWelcome to Pasadena Health Center (PHC). You will find a wealth of information here including information about the center, hours, how to register, and much more. In addition you can find out about the services we offer which are medical, dental and counseling.
- Researchers discuss the link between vitamin D and ischemic strokes.
- Free Services and Incredible Specials Now Being Offered At Pasadena Health Center
- CDC ENCOURAGES PARENTS TO GET THE MMR VACCINE NOW TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF MEASLES
- New Study Shows Benefits to Aspirin
- Cut Animal Protien and Lower Risk from Diabetes and Cancer
- Are You Getting Enough Magnesium in Your Diet?
Follow Us on Twitter
TagsAsthma Breast Cancer Cancer Cariovascular Disease Children's Health Cholestrol Colorectal Cancer CVD Depression Diabetes Diabetic diet drug abuse Ecema Engine 2 Diet exercise Fish flu Flu Shot fruit and vegetables Hay fever Healthy Eating Heart Attack Heart Attacks Heart Disease High Cholestrol Hypertension Influenza Magnesium Mediterranean diet Men's Health Nutrition Obesity Olive Oil Risk Factors Sports Medicine Stroke vaccine Vaccines Vegetarian Diet Vitamin D vitamin supplements Weight Loss Women's Health Women and Heart Disease