PHC IN THE COMMUNITY
Pasadena Health Center (PHC) would love to participate in your next health fair or community event.
PHC can offer vision screening, blood pressure screenings, diabetic screening, dental screenings and a variety of other things for people attending your event.
The center has also provided flu shots for senior adult groups and this can be arranged in September before the flu season begins. We also have staff members who can speak at public events on a variety of topics.
Pasadena Health Center Past Events
- Ms. Pasadena Senior Pageant City of Pasadena
- Fourth Fest Pasadena Parks Department
- Wheelchair Wind Up Pasadena Parks Department
- Easter Eggstravaganza Pasadena Parks Department
- Mae Smith Elementary School Health Fair
- Bobby Shaw Middle School Health Fair
- City of Pasadena Senior Health Fair
- Jackson Intermediate School Health Fair
- University Baptist Church Primetimers
- Pomeroy Elementary Career Day
- Moore Elementary Health Fair
- Frazier Elementary Health Fair
- South Houston High School Health Fair
- South Shaver Elementary Health Fair
PHC AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
At Pasadena Health Center (PHC), our goal is to promote healthier lifestyles in our community. We look forward to participating in your next health event.
To arrange for Pasadena Health Center to be at your next event, please call (713) 554-1091. You can also fax event information to (713) 554-1096.