The purpose of the Harris County COVID-19 Assessment is to help you make a decision about whether or not you, or someone under your care, may want to get a COVID-19 test.
- The self-assessment is for informational purposes only. It is not a professional medical opinion and cannot diagnose if you have COVID-19.
- Please complete the entire form; this information is very important in helping us understand how COVID-19 is affecting our community.
- All information you provide is confidental and will not be shared with others.
There are two types of test available at Pasadena Health Center:
- The Antibody Test: A blood test used to determine the presence of antibodies for SARS-CoV-2. The test is not as sensitive as the swab test and indirectly detects the virus.
- The Swab Test: The real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) or swab test is what the State of Texas Department of Health Services prefers for detecting the virus.
Testing is by appointment only. Please call ahead so our clinic can prepare.
- People with a fever and/or have other symptoms like: cough, trouble breathing, and diarrhea
- People who have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- People with other health conditions like: diabetes, lung disease, hypertension, or pregnancy
- People aged 60 or older
- Healthcare workers (eg. hospitals, nursing homes, etc.) and first responders
This system is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease or other conditions, including COVID-19. This system is intended only for people who are currently located in the United States.
To protect yourself :
If you have other non-COVID and COVID health concerns, please call your healthcare provider, or call the Pasadena Health Center at 713-936-4293. For more information on COVID-19, please go to ReadyHarris.org, Harris County Public Health, Houston Health Department, and Texas Health and Human Services.
Pasadena Health Center has mobile sites circulating throughout the county that are able to test community members of all ages. These sites are open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE: On Sunday, testing is unavailable for individuals under the age of 13 or individuals who cannot self-swab unassisted.
If you are a new patient, please fill out all three patient forms below and email them to Diane or Rafael before taking your assessment.
You need only to submit one time per person. Our health center is closed all major holidays, but we will do our best to respond within 24 to 48 hours of submission.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our main office.